What we look for
- 5+ years documented experience in low voltage electrical systems, including Fire/Life Safety systems, Access Control, Nurse Call, and Paging systems
- Valid Fire Alarm License
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, submittals, and operational/product manuals Knowledge of test equipment, multi-meter, digital analyzer, and commissioning devices
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements
- Overnight travel may be required
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Maintain truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and always follow safety guidelines and procedures
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug tes.
- Retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes
- NICET Level II certification strongly preferred
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.